Monday, October 21, 2019

More Needlework


I have a few more completed projects since the last needlework update.

Another baby blanket.  Again, this is a pre-finished baby blanket with five embroidered panels.  The large butterflies are from a leaflet entitled "Butterfly Collection" by Rebecca Trent of Cross My Heart designs.  The smaller ones are from the leaflet "One Nighters:  63 Butterflies" by Jeanette Crews Designs.



I'm a bit of a fool for beads so just couldn't resist this online project designed by Cindy Hambrick.  The technique used is tubular peyote beading.  This oh-so-cute lighthouse is a night light.  I love it!  One picture is taken in daylight and the other at night.


This project is an embroidery called "Quaker Village" designed by Karen Kluba of Rosewood Manor.  I just love that fence!


This last one is something I designed myself to commemorate 50 years of friendship with my Penpal in Sweden.  We were able to spend a fantastic week together in September on an Amawaterways Rhine River cruise.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment